Wednesday, March 19, 2008

David H's Joke blog


My name is David I like telling jokes. Here is one for you:
A man went into a pet shop and asked if they had any unusual birds. The pet shop owner said “we have got a parrot or a macaw”. No thanks said the man and went to leave. “Wait" said the owner; "I have got a Hoochi Coochi bird”. “What do they do” asked the man. The man got the bird out and a piece of metal. He said “Hoochi Coochi bird my metal” the bird drilled through the metal. He got a piece of bamboo out and said” Hoochi Coochi bird my bamboo” the bird drilled through the bamboo. “Brilliant” said the man "I will take it". “Just one thing “said the owner “You must say my”. The man took the bird home and got his mates round to show off. He got the bird out and a piece of metal he said “Hoochi Coochi bird metal". The bird did nothing. He said again “Hoochi Coochi Bird metal” the bird did nothing. His mates laughed and one said “Hoochi Coochi Bird my foot” The bird drilled straight through his foot.” Here’s another one

What football team wears no pants? Arsenal!
More jokes from me later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the jokes more soon please.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
love the joke it was brilliant i laughed it so much.

Anonymous said...

go on then Peter, tell me a joke. Lynne