Thursday, April 10, 2008

Photographer Peter


I have a placement at Coventry University, I work with the Photographer Graham some Fridays, when he has got work for me. I have taken photographs of buildings in Gosford St. the flight simulator, people in the gym and food. I got to eat the food after we had finished. I went to the Focus on Imaging exhibition in Birmingham, it was good and I learnt about different things, what to buy and how people use pictures in different ways, framing and taking photos of models.
I am going to judge our photography competition with Graham and some of my work will be shown as well. I will tell you more later!!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Peter,
I think that you will make a really nice judge in our photo competition. Hope you are doing well in your placement. Lynne

zoe said...

I hope that you are enjoying your placement at cov uni, it is good that you have learnt so much about photography,

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete,

I am putting together a project that the media team are going to help out with promoting - will you be doing any photgraphy on the day in July?

from naomi

Anonymous said...

At the moment I am writing this to you because I am thinking about going to a Photography sesion.
Could you send me some inforation on all the things that you do on all this and write us a letter about it and when it is possible for me to do Photography with you any time in the future. And could you also tell me what time you do this. See you soon. From. Eric Wood. Media Team. Grapevine. Coventry. U.K.