Wednesday, February 18, 2009

thanks to the team


I want to thank Zoe, Rob & Lynne for keeping the office running while I have been away. From what I hear they have all done a very good job. I hear that the training days have been fun and that Zoe has kept everyone in order.
I want to thank all the media team for coming each week all through the horrible weather. I thought of you all while I was in the warm resting my poor foot, drinking tea and listening to the radio. I even tried out daytime TV but it wasn't for me. I think I will leave the TV watching to the media team, you are all much better at it than me.
I will not be back at work full time for a few more weeks so Lynne, Zoe & Rob will just have to keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to watching the TV programme you made and hearing all your news.
Denise