Thursday, April 9, 2009

Edward's blog


I joined the media team in August 2008. I like going to the meetings and have made new friends. I like having the TV on and going through the freeview channels to find something that interests me. I like watching films.

I like to go out in the evening but it depends if there are enough staff to support this. I like to go to the pub for a pint or two. I go to Devine nightclub once a month. I prefer to chat to people in the bar, it's hard to talk to people on the dancefloor.

I am moving house soon. I will be living nearer to my sister. I went to have a look at a house this week and I like it. I am looking forward to moving, it will be in a better area.

I enjoy going to Grapevine Drop In Centre, there are some nice people there. I like coming to the press office to blog. I would like to work in the office all the time , I enjoy working with the staff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edward, thank you for bloging on our site. it is good that you have joined our media team as you have a lot to offer. Its good to know that you are making new friends. Don't forget to let us have your new address when you move.

Zoe

Dog Hair Helen said...

Go Edward your blog rocks!! Keep up the good work. x

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!

Anonymous said...

http://www.ting85.com/down.php?aid=42784

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!

I very much enjoy this site, I'll be back soon!
Tell me what you think about my theories on hypnotherapy.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone.

I very much enjoy this blog, continue the great work!
Let me know what you think about my theories on hypnotherapy.