Monday, April 20, 2009

Health buddy training




I helped Manjeet, Danny and Rob to run the health buddy training on how to help people to stop smoking, I helped to set up the activities’ I was Danny’s health buddy and I was supporting him to give up smoking, I needed to try and convince him to come to the NHS and see the stop smoking team. It was only a role play as Danny does not smoke. The day was really good and I found that the presentation was interesting, at the end we all got a Goody bag, with lots of information.
I enjoyed the day.

Zoë

1 comment:

Diane said...

fatloss4idiots - fat loss 4 idiots - final sync - final uninstaller - firewall gold - fitness model program - fit yummy yummy - flatten your abs - forex auto money - forex auto pilot - forex confidante - game tester guide - governmentregistry - government registry - healthy urban kitchen - higher faster sports - homebrew installer - homemadeenergy - home made energy - Auto Content Cash - Banner Ad Blueprint - Copy Paste Systems - Every Other Day Diet - Farm Ville Secrets - Plugin To Green Profits - Rapid Mass Traffic - Tinnitus Miracle - Tweetomatic Profiteer - Woodworking 4 Home - 24 Hour Internet Business - Blogging To The Bank - Burn The Fat - Earth 4 Energy - Fap Turbo -